Post: Full Stack Programmer (Laravel)
Job Location: G A Bhaban (3rd floor), 8 Purana Paltan, Dhaka.
- Develop APIs for different platforms
- Analyze requirement specifications and translate them into tasks.
- Ability to take responsibility to maintain the whole project with one hand.
- Need to have the capability of writing complex SQL queries.
- Work closely with the company’s clients and in the phase of requirement analysis.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science & Engineering, Diploma in Computer in Computer Science,
Minimum 02 years experience in real life Laravel Application development.
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Solid experience in Object Oriented Programming
- Have sound knowledge on relational (i.e. MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.) and non-relational (i.e.: MongoDB, DynamoDB) database design.
- AngularJS, React.js, Node.js knowledge will be preferable.
- Experience in version controlling systems like Git/Bitbucket.
- Debugging in the server as well as in local computer
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, react quickly to shifting priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Need to do Team-Work and to assist other team members when necessary.
20,000 BDT – 40,000 BDT (based on experience)
Compensation & other benefits:
- Unlimited tea/Coffee
- Performance bonus
- 2 (Two) Festival bonuses.
- Yearly Salary increment
- Learning materials to improve skills.
- Yearly Tour to amazing places you might love.
- Other as per office policy.
- Please do not apply if you don’t have Experience In Laravel Application Development.
- Photographs must be enclosed with the resume.
- Applicant should mention the position of application to the subject line with year like *Full Stack Programmer (Laravel) 2021*
- Send your CV to [email protected] with or drop your CV directly to our office address.