Acquaint Technologies is a Bangladesh based global IT service and Software development company providing bespoke solutions across custom software development, Web application, Mobile app, E-commerce and Enterprise Solutions. We are looking for Smart, Energetic, Confident & self-motivated guys who can take the challenge to become future business leaders in this sector.
- Maintain good communication with clients and closing sales processes positively.
- To deal efficiently and politely with all telephone, email, internet and in person inquiries.
- Make customer sales data bank is preferable as and when required and follow up on that as a regular basis.
- Manage brand presence on social networks, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter and others when required.
- Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business
- Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients
- Combining efforts and fostering a collaborative environment within the business as a whole.
- BBA, BSc, BA or Relevant subject.
- Good experience in Marketing/Digital Marketing for the ICT especially in the software industry.
- Fresh Graduate is also preferable.
- Age 22 to 25 years
- Only Females are requested to apply.
- “Business Software Solutions” knowledge like ERP, CRM, HRM, SCM, Stock & Inventory, Sales & Purchase related software.
- Quick learner and should have Advance knowledge in MS office, especially MPP, MW, Excel is a MUST.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Ideal candidates must be smart- dedicated, hard working, honest and sincere and committed to the company.
- Must be fluent in English and Bangla.
- Tk. 8000 – 15000 (Monthly)
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Two(02) Festival Bonus
- Yearly attractive Incentive based on Excellent Sales achievement
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Unlimited Tea/Coffee in office
- Office Snacks
- Friendly Work Environment
If you think you are not fit for the post, we are requesting not to apply randomly, we accept only the potential applicant.
- Send your CV to [email protected] – Use “TBE_2021” as a subject line.
- Applications without this subject line will be rejected.
- You can drop your CV directly to our office address.
- *Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.