Acquaint Technologies is a Bangladesh based global IT service and Software development company providing bespoke solutions across custom software development, Web application, Mobile app, E-commerce and Enterprise Solutions. We are looking for Smart, Energetic, Confident & self-motivated guys who can take the challenge to become future business leaders in this sector.
- Maintain good communication with clients and closing sales processes positively.
- Setting up and achieving goals & meeting Monthly sales targets.
- Physical Field Marketing to Corporate Offices and generate leads.
- Achieve company revenue and profit targets with proper planning & execution.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain satisfactory results.
- To deal efficiently and politely with all telephone, email, internet and ‘in person inquiries. Sales data bank is preferable.
- Manage brand presence on social networks, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter and others when required.
- Ideal candidates must be smart- dedicated, hard working, honest and sincere and committed to the company.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Marketing, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in International Business.
- Skills Required: B2B and B2C sales and marketing, Brand Marketing, Business Marketing
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): CRM Software, ERP Sales, IT and Software Marketing.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): IT Enabled Service, Software Company.
- Freshers and Females are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 23 to 30 years
- Business Software knowledge like ERP, CRM, HRM, SCM, Stock, Inventory, Sales & Purchase related software.
- Quick learner and should have knowledge in MS office, especially MPP, MW, Excel is a must.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Must have a goal and target oriented.
- Tk. 15000 – 30000 (Monthly)
- Commission on target sales slot.
- Monthly attractive Incentive based on Excellent Sales achievement
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Performance bonus
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Send your CV to [email protected] and use “MARKETING-AUG-21” as a subject line.
- Applications without this subject line will be rejected or drop your CV directly to our office address.
- *Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.